Our vision is to love God, love each other, and love our community.
- HOPE Food Bank: is open on Fridays 9am-12pm. Please do contact us if you would like more details for using the Food Bank or donating to it. Items currently needed are: tinned peas, tinned carrots, tinned sweetcorn, washing powder, toothpaste and mashed potato.
- Social & Study @ The Big Red Bus – Tuesdays 7-8:30pm. We meet for an outdoor dinner, on tables of 6, and a short study.
- Alpha Course is currently running – please contact us if you would like more information
- DivorceCare groups a couple of times a year, currently virtually
- Parents in Pain is a course for those with older/grown up children and will run again in the autumn
- Activity holidays in the summer for children and teenagers
- Children’s activities and a Youth Group
- Parent and Toddler groups will be resuming in September 2021